Studio Guidelines & Expectations
- Private lessons are $20 per half hour; $40 per hour.
- Payment is expected for the month by the date of your first lesson each month.
- Be sure to note whether your lesson falls on a day in which there are four or five weeks and adjust your monthly payment accordingly.
- Checks should be made out to Babsongs Studio. A $25 fee will be assessed for returned checks.
- Be sure to notify me if, for some reason, you will be unable to be at your lesson.
- Make-up lessons will be scheduled for weather or emergency cancellations.
- Repeated cancellations or missed lessons may result in charges for those lessons.
- Students will be charged for materials individually as needs dictate.
- Keep music organized in a binder or folder.
- Arrive promptly for lessons.
- Work cooperatively and respectfully with instructor and other students.
- Allow yourself the freedom to honestly express yourself artisitically.
- Understand that the amount of effort that you put forth is directly relative to the success you will achieve. (Daily practice is highly recommended!)
- Participate in scheduled concerts and other performance opportunities as much as possible.
- Be open to new ideas and “crazy” techniques that you may be asked to try!